PPR Running Back Rankings | Fantasy Football
Here at FTA we strive to keep you updated on the latest projections, stats and analysis from around the NFL. Our weekly PPR running back rankings are a part of that effort! Each and every Tuesday we will produce the first run of our projections. If you would like to receive daily updates check out our DFS NFL cheatsheet!
PPR Running Back Rankings Articles
About FTA’s PPR Running Back Rankings articles:
- Published every Tuesday during the fantasy football season
- Updated daily on the FTA+ NFL Spreadsheet
- Projections and stats based on in season performance
- Defensive matchups are taken into account
Factors to consider when analyzing PPR Running Backs
- Weather – Poor weather conditions will lead to fewer receptions. Typically the guys who catch passes out of the backfield don’t handle the early down work. If there is poor weather, your PPR running backs’ stats may suffer.
- Over / under – Fast paced, high scoring games contribute to more passing, and more receptions for PPR RBs. Target the guys who have an O/U of 50+ each week
- Defensive matchup – Some teams are effective at shutting down receivers coming out of the backfield. Knowing which teams these are can be key for your lineups
- Injuries to vital players – While PPR Running backs tend to be change of pace / 3rd down guys , an injury can open up more playing time. Be sure to watch for any injuries to a starting player that could positive impact the PPR backs touches.
If you ever have any questions about who to play, post them in our free fantasy football forums! 10,000+ members and growing fast.