Knowing the name behind the stats often obfuscates the real value, or lack thereof, in that player. "Oh that guy? That was just a fluke." or "I love that guy, he had a huge season back in 2013. Won me a ship." So we're going to take a look at NFL player profiles without the name attached, because it's not really the name that matters. See if you can guess the player I'm detailing. Feel free to suggest my next profile in the comments!
- 93rd percentile Wonderlic score
- Career low in yds/att in 2017 since rookie year
- Tied 2nd lowest career INT % in 2017
- Lead all QBs in having passes dropped in 2017
- 3rd in pass attempts over last 4 seasons
- 1st/2nd round draft pick(s) added to offense
- Team saw offseason coaching change(s)
- ADP shows my team has three players going top 15 at their position
- Only sacked 81 times last three seasons
The Fantasy Relevance
- According to FFCalc ADP, I'm being drafted 1 spot ahead of where I finished at my position in 2017
- Three consecutive 4k+ yd / 25+ TD seasons prior to 2017
- 5 top 10 career finishes at my position
Do you know who I am yet? Have a second look if you need to and don't cheat! When you're ready, you can view the write-up below.