Looking for updated Half PPR Running Back Rankings? You’ve come to the right place, as FTA will produce regular rankings each Tuesday and Wednesday for the fantasy football week ahead. Our ranks, stats and projections can be used for both season long and daily fantasy formats. If you’d like to receive the latest rankings, optimized lineups and LIVE chat with our analysts, check out our FTA+ DFS NFL cheatsheet.
Half PPR Running Back Rankings
How to read the Half PPR Running Back Rankings
We make our rankings as user friendly as possible, meaning that reading and understanding them should be quite simple.
- Players listed towards the top of the rankings are projected for more fantasy points
- The further down the list you go, the less likely that player will produce quality numbers
- Half PPR scoring is factored in to the rankings ahead of time
- There are many factors that can impact game performance, which we will cover next
Factors to consider with half PPR running back rankings
You may want to form your own criteria for what constitutes a serious factor each week, but here are a few pointers:
- Weather – If it is rainy, slick or cold there is typically less passing, and it makes the ball harder to catch
- Over / Under – Games with higher projected totals are likely to score more points, and have more passing attempts
- Defense against position – Keeping an eye on the amount of passing yards a team gives up will give you an idea how many yards your players can earn above (or below) average.
- Key Injuries – If a star player is hurt, it can open up opportunities for previously unknown guys lower on the depth chart.
In conclusion, our half PPR running back rankings will be updated every single week, so you can go out and dominate your league! If you have any questions, be sure to visit our fantasy football forums.