• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

League #55 - Hook and Ladder (2018)

League #55 - Hook and Ladder - Commissioner @gsharp

Standard 6 hour pick clock league

970x250FTAFFL.png

To join this league: 

1. READ THE RULES!!
  2. Introduce yourself to the league (favorite team, location), let us know that you have read the rules, understand the new payout structure, and are IN!
  3. Once we have 14 members your draft order will be randomized and posted. Whoever receives the 13th pick wins a free subscription to 4for4.com!

If you have ANY questions about how these leagues work, join our fantasy football discord channel

About me:  Cowboys fan living in Redskins country (born in Texas so it's okay).  I've been doing these FTA leagues since they started 4 years ago (I think) and been commishing them for 3.  I play a lot of fantasy football and dynasty as well, but always have done poorly in these leagues.  This is the year I turn it around though!

Hey all, I'm Michael. I'm a Patriots fan living in NYC right now. This is my first FTA league that I would join, but I've been playing fantasy for a while now and finally won my first league last year after coming in last the year before... haha. I've read a lot of great things about the leagues on this site so I wanted to join up!

What's up, guys? My name is Scotty and I'm from Oklahoma City. Most of my state defaults to the Dallas Cowboys (since it's the closest pro team) but there are a few Chiefs fans around. College football is king in Oklahoma, but I love the NFL. I adopted the Oakland Raiders as my team a few years back, mostly just to spite my Bronco-lovin' brother. I'm super excited to see Gruden on the sidelines. Make AmariCarr Great Again!

I just discovered FTAFFL this year. I'm always looking for more leagues to feed my fantasy football addiction. Four and counting so far this year, along with some daily fantasy and a few pick 'em and survivor pools. I can't get enough! I've read the rules, I understand the payout structure... Let's do this. I'm IN!

Hey everyone! My name is Nillan (rhymes with Dylan) and I'm a Chiefs fan living in NYC. I've been doing fantasy football for years, but just heard about FTA. I'm looking for a new challenge and I really like the concept of explaining picks and playing with other invested Fantasy Footballers. LET'S GET IT!

Hey everyone.

I'm Richard, a college student from the University of Alberta in Edmonton. I root for the SF 49ers which were my dad's favorite team when he arrived to Canada in 1989. He said he picked up football because it was the "in" thing to do in North America and the Niners with Joe Montana were the team to bandwagon with. We haven't looked back since and watch them every Sunday.

For fantasy, I've been looking at new challenges and opportunities to play with others who are also competitive. Office pools and leagues with friends are great, but there's always bound to be a few who don't take it seriously or are inactive. I play in 5-8 leagues a year, with this now being one of them :)

Hello guys my name is Kevin and I am a Cowboys fan living in Illinois about an hour south of Chicago!  I am married with 3 kids, been playing FF since 1992 in various formats.  My 1st FF draft pick was Emmitt Smith which was cool at the time but quickly learned you can't just draft from your fav team...lol. This is my first FTA league but sounds very cool and can't wait to be a part of it!

Hey, I’m Kyle. I am a Ravens fan living in Orange County, CA. I liked the Rams when I was little and now living out here and the Rams moving here and they practice at my university, you could call them my second team. This league sounds like a great interactive league which is what I look for. Leagues are no fun if people don’t interact nor trade. Let’s go!

Hey guys I'm Nick. I'm a Cowboys fan in Maryland surrounded by Redskins fans :(. Haven't done one of these in 3 years but I am an avid fantasy player. Really excited to get back to FTA and these drafts are awesome! This will be my 10th year playing fantasy and have been hit with the injury bug the last few years. Hopefully my bad luck will turn around! Looking forward to the draft!