• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

League #50 - Lonestar Stunners (2018)

Ok looks like everyone is signed up. Please set your team name to your FTA Username so it will make my life easier as I input your picks. 

I will try to get started on this sometime tonight. I’ll post again when it’s all done. 

4 hours ago, Latinsonic said:

Ok looks like everyone is signed up. Please set your team name to your FTA Username so it will make my life easier as I input your picks. 

I will try to get started on this sometime tonight. I’ll post again when it’s all done. 

Thanks commish! I appreciate your time and effort

@Runyanjon @IRON_GIANT @kaptainkrajew @zcole120856 @Odell The Funky Homosapien @Gregarious @mcfly_ucf @BLively @dan.hoff @jldempewolf1 @ttp_philly @Brixton @jman2013

I have finished inputting all of your picks into Yahoo. Please go and take a look at your team to make sure you have all the players you drafted. Please let me know if their are any discrepancies like if I gave you the wrong players. If everything is good let’s get this season started!

I also invite all of you to the discord. Each league has it’s own channel where we can trash talk to each other or chat with other members from different leagues to ask advice or just chat about football. If you need to get into contact with me you can just message me here, on the discord, or on Twitter. 

@heater has went over his 24 hr time limit to acquire the team. On to the next one!

@Drewcou  

You have been chosen! It is your time to shine and replace @Runyanjon‘s team for League #50! 

I will send you the league invite soon. Please keep a look out in you inbox.