• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

League #50 - Lonestar Stunners (2018)

League #50 - Lonestar Stunners - Commissioner @Latinsonic

Standard 6 hour pick clock league

970x250FTAFFL.png

To join this league: 

1. READ THE RULES!!
  2. Introduce yourself to the league (favorite team, location), let us know that you have read the rules, understand the new payout structure, and are IN!
  3. Once we have 14 members your draft order will be randomized and posted. Whoever receives the 13th pick wins a free subscription to 4for4.com!

If you have ANY questions about how these leagues work, join our fantasy football discord channel

What’s up!! I’m Kyle, my favorite team is the Lion, and I live in Pennsylvania!

I played in an FTA league last year and it was kinda tame, I hope to have a league full of spice this year! Let’s see it dudes and dudettes!

I can confirm that I’ve read the rules and understand the new payout structure. I am in!

Hey everyone, Im Zach and I'm from NorthEast PA. I'm a pretty big Panthers fan, but I root for the Chargers as well. This is my second year in one of these leagues, last year was a nightmare for me. I managed to draft Zeke in the first round hours before his big suspension was announced so my season was basically in the toilet after that. But, I'm back and ready to go this year! I have read the rules and can't wait to get started!

What's up everyone! I'm Evan - big Niners fan, big NBA fan, and (mostly) recovered sports-betting degenerate.

First time doing FTA but I've played fantasy a bunch in the past. Like.. probably too much...

Anyway, here's to a good season!

I have read the rules.

Edited by IRON_GIANT

Hey what’s up everyone! My name is Andrew, I live in Austin TX and was born and will die a Pats fan. I’m excited for a chance to play in an FTA league. I’ve been playin fantasy football for about 10 years now and have commisionned multiple leagues for the past 6 years. Anyways I’m ready to have fun with this league! Let’s go!

What's up, folks!

My name is John. I live in Charleston, SC. I was born in Pittsburgh and raised the right way as a Steelers fan. This is only my second year playing fantasy, but it became a hobby for me while playing with a local buy-in league and seven random reddit /r/findaleague teams (which usually get dud teams, unfortunately). 

I got pretty bad luck with my week-to-week matchups compared to the league points for/against in my home league (to which I'm also bringing my A game this year as we expand to 12 members), so I have a chip on my shoulder in fantasy play. I had some great success in my free leagues for what it's worth, and have learned a lot of lessons on how to play fantasy football. 

I'm looking forward to playing with some consistent and motivated players.

p.s. I love your name, Odell the Funky Homosapien

edit: p.s.s. I've read the rules and am down to clown

Edited by Brixton

Hi Everyone!! My name is Ben, and I live in the New York City area. I am a pretty big Giants fan and was miserable when we passed on Sam Darnold this past April. (I got over it pretty quickly watching clips of Saquon hurdling over chumps).

First time FTA player but have been all over fantasy football for more than a decade! My season was cut all too short last year when Antonio Brown tore his calf muscle and I went down in round 2 after my 1st round bye. Can’t wait for revenge this year and am looking forward to a competitive league!

I confirm that I have read the rules, understand the new payout structure, and am IN!!

4744C999-C92B-4A55-85DE-255BA513707C.jpeg

Edited by Runyanjon