• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

League #27 - Long Snappers (2018)

Personally, I would have drafted very differently than this guy. I like DeAndre Hopkins, I think he will be pretty good, and I am happy with Alex Collins as my RB1, but outside of that, I am not super thrilled with anything, with the exception of the epic awesomeness that is Jesse James

Yeah @S460 you did get dealt a project by the previous owner, but the same thing happened in this league last year and the guy who had the team did pretty well, so certainly not dead on arrival!

I'm not terribly disappointed with my team. I zigged when the league zagged and went WR heavy at the top while RBs flew off the board. I don't hate Lamar Miller and whoever starts for Green Bay as my starting RBs as I should achieve RB2 numbers from both most weeks, and I think the talent behind my starting WRs is more than capable of filling in bye weeks.

My weakest pick is clearly Ronald Jones. This was picked I think after seeing him maybe for one preseason game - he's clearly going to be a project for TB this year and he probably will not be used until mid-year, assuming he starts showing up. There's no way I'm getting 5th round value out of him by year's end, but hopefully he can get going at some point this year.

Edited by InsignificantP
Typos

Congrats on finishing your draft!

4for4.com is offering 25% off a season long subscription using promo code FTAFFL

Don't forget you can increase the size of your prize pool until December 23rd, 2018.  Right now 1st place gets $40 guaranteed, but for each confirmed referral who signs up with DRAFT using promo code FTA we will add $$$ to the pot as well as grant the referral a free month of FTA+ access ($25 value).  If you can make it to SEVEN referrals as a league you'll get all the money added in for each referral PLUS a bonus of $50!

If you have any questions, or want to claim your referral money for the league, PM me here or on Discord.

Attention, everyone has now joined! 

Edited by kflores13