• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

League #15 - Free Kick (2018)

League #15 - Free Kick - Commissioner @dchuuuu

Standard 6 hour pick clock league

970x250FTAFFL.png

Returning Legacy Members - @AGruber73 @Ricky LR @Ittakessomeluck @MrKered92 @Troubiie @Pakman

New feature for 2018... increasing league payouts!

• Each league starts with a base payout of $40 to 1st place.
    • Each time someone signs up for DRAFT.com using our FTA promo code and makes the minimum $10 deposit, the league payout increases:
      • 1st and 2nd confirmed referral = 1st Place +$5 / 2nd Place +$5
      • 3rd confirmed referral = 2nd Place +$5 / 3rd Place +$5
      • 4th thru 6th confirmed referral = 1st Place +$5 / 2nd Place +$5 / 3rd Place +$5
      • 7th confirmed referral$50 bonus will be added to the pot ($25 to 1st, $15 to 2nd, $10 to 3rd)
      • 8th referral+ = 1st Place +$5 / 2nd Place +$5 / 3rd Place +$5
    • Each confirmed referral will also be awarded a FREE MONTH to FTA+ ($25 value) and a link to our 2018 Fantasy Football Draft guide ($9 value)
      • Referrals are eligible to deposit and qualify for this promotion through December 23rd 2018
      • You can claim as many referrals as you like, even if it is for your brother / cousin / uncle etc.

To claim the referral for your league, be sure the FTA promo code is entered at signup, then send @FTAKJ a message.  You can start your free month to FTA+ at any time of your choosing.

To join this league: 

1. READ THE RULES!!
    2. Introduce yourself to the league (favorite team, location), let us know that you have read the rules, understand the new payout structure, and are IN!
    3. Once we have 14 members your draft order will be randomized and posted. Whoever receives the 13th pick wins a free subscription to 4for4.com!

If you have ANY questions about how these leagues work, join our fantasy football discord channel

What's up hot dogs?

I've got a few league rules and a gang of returning players.

1. Forum posts are official picks. Post on the forum before you select your player in Clickydraft. 

2. We expect legitimate analysis for each pick. This is a season-long league, but the premise is to collaborate and enrich our other experience in other leagues. 

3. Don't take it too seriously. It gets spicy in here.

4. Don't join our league if you can't handle a litany of trade offers, competitive waiver wire action and daily bants in the discord channel. 

5. Trades are processed immediately once reviewed by the commissioner. 

6. Three-way trades permitted and have happened before. You can tell your husband or wife you participated in a three-way at your own peril. 

7. After round 8, it will become encouraged but optional to message the commissioner on Discord or the forums with a draft list if you believe you will be unavailable when your pick is up. I'll draft your highest ranked player and you are responsible for posting your analysis within 12 hours of your pick.

8. If you autodraft and your pick included the overnight pause, the league will give you a lambasting. 

Follow the rules, hit up the discord channel (join the FTA server and type "!rank Free Kick" without the quotes to join our channel) and give it all you've got.

The returning players are without a doubt the strongest drafting bunch from the league, so consider the challenge mounted and welcome to Free Kick. 

Edited by dchuuuu

Ah finally our league has opened.. its about damn time. Happy to be back @dchuuuu. We were a great bunch, a little disappointed from the turn out of returnees specifically my nemesis Ree, but it was probably due to the beatdown I gave him last year and put his ass into retirement. Either way cannot wait to get this started, welcome back guys. 

I've been waiting very impatiently for our league to open up. It looks like our former champion decided to quit playing fantasy football and stopped supporting the NFL due the whole concussion scandal. His loss. I'm looking forward to the constant trade requests this year. I expect some great memes, don't let me down. @dchuuuu I expect a better draft than that hot garbage I see in league 5.

I've read the rules and I prefer this new payout. On that note, I hope we can all play a little DFS this year and increase our pot size. 

Yo yo yo, ya boy @Pakman is back in the hizzay! I can't wait to get going again this year and make up for the terrible string of injuries and poor choices my team endured last season. The slow draft feels like it takes a life time, but all of the shit talking and discussion that took part during it was my favorite part of last season, so I'm really looking forward to that again. Welcome to league 15, rooks!

Hey!...My name is Randy and this will be my second year in this type of league. I can't wait for the new season to start. It's been way too long of a wait! I really enjoy this format so let's get this thing rolling gentlemen!

I've read the rules once again and I am ready to roll. I'm a huge Packers fan so fingers crossed for Aaron Rodgers to stay healthy this year and hopefully make his way onto my team.

Edited by PackerMania
    forgot to say I read the rules!

Hello there fellas. This will be my third year doing FTA FFL and I'm still looking for my first win. Like a horny teenage boy I've been eyeing this league up as if it was a nice pair of Double Ds. It really looks like this is a fun group that participates in a lot of shit talk with some Fantasy Football sprinkled in which is exactly what I'm looking for.

My name is Scott and I'm a teenager from the outer Philadelphia but I will be living down South this year as I attend my first year of college at Virginia Tech. Im a Philly fan when it comes to everything so you can bet your ass I'm still on a Superbowl high.

I've read the new rules and am ready to throw my condom into the ring that is League 15.