• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

League #6 - Music City Miracles (12 hour pick clock - 2018)

Matt Prater, Kicker :Lions:

Detroit should have a decently potent offense this year with Tate, Jones and the always under rated Stafford. Throw in the dome at home, away games vs SF, Arizona, Minnesota, Dallas and Miami - and you have 12-13 weeks where kicker weather shouldn't be an issue because either the location is great, or the game is in a dome. The 3 games I didn't mention are in Chicago (week 10), Buffalo (week 15) and Green Bay (week 17). I don't even know if we play week 17 in this league but if we do I shouldn't have an issue finding someone to fill that void. Lets be honest, my line up has so many holes at literally every position that my kicker having a little wind is the least of my worries.

@ChargerstoLA you're up

@Garnuk (Ariel) you're on deck to close it out

Second to last Boswell

I need a kicker and what better than one on a productive offensive. I know they do go for 2 more than other teams but I still like kickers on high powered offenses. All it takes is one decent catch from Antonio or Juju, or a nice run from Bell and I am in field goal range. 

@Garnuk (Ariel) it is your turn to finish the draft. 

Congrats on finishing your draft!

4for4.com is offering 25% off a season long subscription using promo code FTAFFL

Don't forget you can increase the size of your prize pool until December 23rd, 2018.  Right now 1st place gets $40 guaranteed, but for each confirmed referral who signs up with DRAFT using promo code FTA we will add $$$ to the pot as well as grant the referral a free month of FTA+ access ($25 value).  If you can make it to SEVEN referrals as a league you'll get all the money added in for each referral PLUS a bonus of $50!

If you have any questions, or want to claim your referral money for the league, PM me here or on Discord.

Just now, Octoberist said:

@FTAKJ

Hi there, what happens with the payout now that I've won the league?

Thanks!

Instructions to claim winnings are posted at the top of the forum. Click on the FTAFFL winners banner