• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

2018 Legacy League / Commish Enrollment

Hello! I played in league 41 last year Icing the Kicker (now league 14 this year, but always #1 in your hearts) with the same username (wuhkuhh) on her and on clickydraft. I would love to rejoin that league please. Thank you! 

BTW commissioners if you'd like to start your league draft later in the summer, let me know what date your league picks.  Otherwise I'll open them one at a time in order starting on June 18th.

@TheReidOption @gsharp @Exilizer @trank @thebrokenbox @WeThePigeons @Latinsonic @konahopper @dfsthor @CodeMonkey @Eross1010 @RatherDashing @samihabib36 @dchuuuu @carey3037 @CamNukeTown @jesterx7769 @JayWilly @kholst @testr @Drewcou @DrBeardyFace @dante38 @ahook15 @wentzylvana @kflores13 @CP1519 @offseasonchamps @Jamiecalandro @wits727 @Kompanion 

I was able to give @steelsound a run for his money last year despite my best efforts to sabotage my own team. I look forward to taking home all the cheese this year. I'd like to re-enroll in League #5, as i am the dirtiest of Birds

@__KJ__ How can I tell when there are enough people in the league. Also, will I be able to control the league settings? This is my first year attempting to commish The Hogettes league. 

1 hour ago, dante38 said:

@__KJ__ How can I tell when there are enough people in the league. Also, will I be able to control the league settings? This is my first year attempting to commish The Hogettes league. 

I'll be creating league threads for each league and tagging you there.  Once the draft has begun you'll be tagged again to get things rolling.  If you go to the administration section of the FTAFFL forums you'll see instructions on how to set up the league, as all the leagues operate under the same rules/settings.  I haven't updated that section yet for 2018 but it should be very similar to last year