• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

2018 Legacy League / Commish Enrollment

On 7/6/2018 at 11:18 AM, __KJ__ said:

Final weekend to invite last year's league to rejoin you commissioners.  If you go into the archives and find your 2017 league draft thread you can tag all your league mates and let them know they have until Sunday night (7/8/18) at midnight ET to rejoin your league.  At that time I'll lock down this legacy enrollment thread, and then Monday morning at 10 AM ET we will begin open registration.

If you need some help locating last year's league, let me know.  I can always invite you to the 2017 spreadsheet for that league which has the usernames for everyone who participated.

@gsharp @Exilizer @trank @thebrokenbox @WeThePigeons @Latinsonic @konahopper @CodeMonkey @Eross1010 @RatherDashing @samihabib36 @EagleEyedPanda @dchuuuu @carey3037 @CamNukeTown @jesterx7769 @kholst @testr @Drewcou @DrBeardyFace @dante38 @ahook15 @Wentzlyvania @kflores13 @CP1519 @offseasonchamps @wits727 @Jamiecalandro @Kompanion @Daredevil8 @jamjmont @Peeches @Coozinator @MaterialWolf @fsmislife @bigDUB

Can you link me? I was commish for League 42. Not sure if anyone wants back in or not, plus I’m commishing a different league so it may not even be worth it 😂

8 minutes ago, bigDUB said:

Can you link me? I was commish for League 42. Not sure if anyone wants back in or not, plus I’m commishing a different league so it may not even be worth it 😂

K I sent you the invite to the google sheet for last year's league.  Easiest way would probably be to just jump into last year's draft thread which is linked on the sheet and tag all the usernames, then link them to the legacy signup if they want to join.  Signups do close tonight

On 6/20/2018 at 1:02 PM, Wentzlyvania said:

Hey Guys!

I will be the commissioner for League #26 (The Kardiac Kids). Love for you guys to sign up and join my league! Comment below if you are interested in joining!

@Shibbybacon@Sammc1711 @Cobra Kai @Mussel Milson   @Mil_Fan @Infected Koala @Stumbler @Loggo @jjacobs43 @diamond333

Still interesting in joining this league