• Welcome to FTA!

Take a few seconds to sign up for an account, then jump in and enjoy the community!

__KJ__

League #47 - Intentional Grounding (2017)

I'm so happy we finished the draft with a week to go before the season starts. Thanks for leading us through this carey3037!

Everyone, don't forget to check messages through Yahoo and Discord now that the season is about to begin.

Hi all @RelicCK @realdealdynasty @Cameron @Peltron3030 @Shanksy91 @paulg002 @Ant.Mendez @Mustang @queensby 

A message from KJ:

At this moment our bulk mail isn't sending, which means many of last year's members are unaware that they can sign up this year to reserve their spot via legacy enrollment.

FTAFFL 2018 drafts will open on July 9th.  Beginning with league #2, as league #1 pushed back their draft date to the end of July.

Thanks,

KJ

Edited by carey3037

@RelicCK @realdealdynasty @Cameron @Peltron3030 @Shanksy91 @paulg002 @Ant.Mendez

Last chance!

Final weekend to invite last year's league to rejoin you commissioners.  If you go into the archives and find your 2017 league draft thread you can tag all your league mates and let them know they have until Sunday night (7/8/18) at midnight ET to rejoin your league.  At that time I'll lock down this legacy enrollment thread, and then Monday morning at 10 AM ET we will begin open registration.

2 minutes ago, Shanksy91 said:

Im in for our league again let me know if i can still join! @carey3037

I added you to the legacy list for 2018, you're in.  Its league 16 this year

Guest arachni_name"'`--

Guest arachni_name)