Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

__KJ__

Matt Kemp returns... for reals this time

Kemp came off the DL and was immediately inserted into the starting lineup against the Nationals on Sunday (7/21).  

The best news for his fantasy owners?  He was driving the ball with authority.  

Batting 6th, Kemp got the scoring started with a solo shot in the 2nd, and then a double later in the inning to score Andre Ethier.

In the 4th inning, Kemp singled in Hanley Ramirez.

The first out that Kemp recorded came on a line drive in the 6th inning to left, but the solid contact is certainly reason for hope that the real Matt Kemp has returned for the Dodgers and fantasy owners

• PPR League...1st round of playoffs.  Need help at WR2 and Flex.... Davante Adams at Carolina J. Gordon against Baltimore  Hunt against Chargers Shepard against Eagles Tate against Chi. Crowder against AZ   Seems like the right choices are Adams and Hunt.  Thoughts?
    • PPR league.  Could use some help deciding on my WR2, Flex and TE..... AJ Green at MN with a tough matchup against Rhodes Goodwin against Ten. Tate against Chi....didn't do much against Chi last game so I'm hesitant to put him in. Hunt against the Chargers   Leaning Green and Hunt but I'm worried about Greens matchup.     For TE: Clay or Olsen but on the waiver wire are RSJ, Howard, Brate, Watson, Shaheen, Anderson and some other scrubs. Leaning Clay but it seems risky. 
    • 2 QB league...need help deciding who to start.  Pick two: Matt Ryan at TB Jimmy G against Ten. Foles at NYG   I think I'll go Matt Ryan but not sure if I should go Jimmy or Foles for my QB2. 
  • Popular Contributors