Community Rules: Ask a question? Answer a question!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingKoopa87

Potential blockbuster deal in the works. What do you think

4 posts in this topic

I'm sending David Wright and Carlos Gomez for Joey Votto and Martin Prado.  Was worried by Gomez missing a game due to a back injury that has lingered since spring, so I figured I sell high now

This is a points based H2H league if that matters in the decision making.  Lineup is in my signature

I think you are giving up a little too much value, especially with the start that Prado has had. You would have 4 first basemen on your roster, and only Prado to cover 3B

trumbo 3B eligible in ur league?  if so thats another option at 3B.  i like wright i would try to deal butler or konerko first imo.

Clif

I tried konerko and Gomez first but he only would do it with Wright thrown in. Thought it might still be a good deal but declined based on the feedback. Thanks for the responses

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    livetorace17724
    Newest Member
    livetorace17724

• Thomas Rawls v. CAR - Coach said he will get a lot of touches

Brandin Cooks v. DET - Cooks has been vocal about lack of targets. Brees at home

Tyreek Hill v. ATL - been on an upswing. Maclin still out

Who to start?
    • Taking Tyreek this week by a slim margin.  Should see plenty of targets again with Maclin still out
    • 10 team standard  Need 1  J. Crowder @ Ari T.  Hill @ ATL M. Mitchell vs LA
    • I think if you're looking to play it safe (i.e you feel like you should win this matchup) you go with Miller.  If you need the homerun play go for Riddick as he could find the end zone multiple times today in a shootout with New Orleans
    • Tough week.. I'd take Green Beckham and Tyrell Williams thanks to the snow conditions in CHI I'm not a huge fan of Wilson today
    • I'd take Hightower who should be in a shootout with Detroit, and Dion Lewis who saw 7 targets last week.  His role should continue to grow with  out
    • Standard League DET vs NO should be a shootout, but seems like Riddick is only good for PPR. Murray is TD dependent, but Bills are middle of the pack again the run in what should be another high scoring game. Miller has highest floor, but I just dont like anything about HOU offense.
    • PPR League.  I've lost my top 2 WR  Which 2 would you start Sanu, Green-beckham (Matthews is out today). Tyrell Williams,Marquess Wilson, Marqise Lee Thank you for the help.  
    • Have to win this week to make the playoffs. Kelley @ ARI or Hightower vs. DET? Have to start one of them in my RB2 slot. Thinking about going with Hightower with the slightly better matchup and Ingram being questionable... Also, I can start either Inman (vs.TB), Allen Robinson (@DEN) or either Kelley/Hightower in my flex. Leaning towards Inman. Agree/disagree?  Lastly, I have Gostokowski vs LA but Sturgis is available @ CIN and has put up double digits in the past 4 of the past 5 games while Gostkowski has been very inconsistent this season. I know kickers are next to impossible to predict but I'm in a position this week where I need to start the player who is most likely to get me double digit points. Should I stick with Gostkowski or roll with Sturgis? Thanks for the help appreciate it.   
    • 14 team .5ppr. Current roster:  QB - Kaepernick WR1 - Mike Evans WR2 - Dez Bryant  RB1 - Lesean McCoy  RB2 - ... TE - C.J. Fiedorowicz FLEX - ... K, D - Dan Bailey, Philadelphia Options for my RB2 and FLEX spots are: Tim Hightower, Kenneth Dixon, Dion Lewis and Marquess Wilson. Who should I start and why?  Thanks in advance
    • I would stick with Palmer