Fantasy football wide receiver rankings can help you set your weekly lineups! Having trouble with choosing the right wide receivers to start from week to week? We can help you with our weekly rankings articles and also our free forums. Becoming a better season long fantasy football player starts with making the right calls for your lineup. Up to the date rankings are what you’ll find here on our site.
Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
How to Read the Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
Understanding and reading our rankings can be quite easy:
- The wide receiver rankings can be broken up into three categories: Standard, Half PPR and Full PPR scoring.
- The wide receiver that is in the first position in the rankings has the highest probability of being the top scoring wide receiver in fantasy for that given week.
- The further you browse down the list, the less of a chance that player is to have a fantasy-viable week.
- There are plenty of factors that will determine these rankings, which is what we’ll be discussing next.
Factors that Determine Rankings
There are plenty of factors that determine our rankings, including the following:
- Weather – Inclement weather can play a major factor on a player’s fantasy production. Staying up to date with a city’s weather report is key. Excessively rainy or windy weather could be detrimental to a player’s production.
- Defensive Against Position – The tougher the defensive match-up for a player, the further down the rankings he’s likely to be.
- Over/Under – Games with higher projected points totals are more likely to lead to better overall fantasy production.
- Key Injuries – Teammates missing one or more games due to injury, or playing at less than 100-percent, can affect a wide receiver’s potential value. In return, key defensive players being injured could positively affect a receiver’s ranking.
In conclusion, season-long fantasy football can be a grind, so we’re always here to help you guys out with our weekly fantasy football wide receiver rankings. Any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Good luck with your fantasy leagues this season!