Our 2017 Fantasy Baseball Cheatsheet is live for season long MLB drafts! If you are looking for an updated and customizeable draft guide for your fantasy baseball drafts in 2017, you’ll want to use this guide. Hosted on google spreadsheets we will be providing daily injury and projection updates to help make sure you have the most up to date information on draft day this season.
Already Subscribed? Log in
Video Overview 2017 MLB Cheatsheet
Highlights of our 2017 Fantasy Baseball Cheatsheet
- Ability to adjust position eligibility (Rankings update to only show players that are eligible at that position in your league)
- Ability to add middle infield (MI), corner infield (CI) and individual outfield (LF, CF, RF) draftboard rankings
- Customizeable stats (Adjust any projections you don’t agree with!)
- Updated daily with injury news, rotation changes, lineup changes
- Top 500 Rankings
- Separate positional rankings help highlight the top players available at each position
If you have any questions about our cheatsheet / draft guide feel free to tweet @FanTeamAdvice. Daily updates will be provided through Opening Day April 2nd – April 3rd 2017.