- Best 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
- Best fantasy football podcast 2014
- Underrated offensive lines: How will they affect fantasy football?
- Top 20 rankings at QB, RB, WR and TE
- Fantasy Draft Strategy – 2 Quarterback Leagues
- How to use our 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide – Excel version
- What is Fantasy Football? A Guide for Beginners, How to Play
Week 4 Tight End (TE) Rankings and Analysis – Fantasy Football 2013
- Updated: September 23, 2013
Jordan Cameron continued his magic, Jimmy Graham was Jimmy Graham, and Heath Miller returned to the field in week 3. The biggest story of week 4 will most likely be the potential return of Rob Gronkowski. Although the Patriots are a quiet 3-0, Tom Brady is desperate for the return of his hulk-sized target.
Having trouble deciding which tight end to start for week 4? Our weekly ranking articles are here to assist you.
If you want personalized start/sit/trade/waiver wire advice ALL YEAR LONG from our fantasy football analysts (including me!), sign up for a FREE account today in our **Forums/Community** section. Let us help you win your league.
Note: Opponents are always taken into account when ranking players week to week.
|Rank||Player||Team||Week 4 Opponent|
Latest posts by Addison Witt (see all)
- Top 200 Player Rankings – PPR and Standard Scoring Settings - August 12, 2014
- Funny Johnny Manziel Fantasy Football Team Names - July 19, 2014
- What is Fantasy Football? A Guide for Beginners, How to Play - July 15, 2014