- Best 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
- Best fantasy football podcast 2014
- Underrated offensive lines: How will they affect fantasy football?
- Top 20 rankings at QB, RB, WR and TE
- Fantasy Draft Strategy – 2 Quarterback Leagues
- How to use our 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide – Excel version
- What is Fantasy Football? A Guide for Beginners, How to Play
Week 14 Quarterback Rankings (QB)- First round of fantasy football playoffs 2013
- Updated: December 3, 2013
Welcome to the updated week 14 QB Rankings. Things have been changing, as Rodgers and Cutler are no longer projected to start, and Peyton Manning will face a tough matchup in the blistering cold (which is bad news for his owners if you didn’t already know)
If you need help deciding who to start or sit for the fantasy playoffs, post up in our forums. Our community would be more than happy to assist. These are my initial rankings that will be updated Tuesday night after we have a little more info regarding a number of QB question marks.
Week 14 Quarterback Rankings and Matchups – 2013
|Rank||Player||Team||AVG||Week 14||Last 3||Week 13||Week 12||Week 11|
|14||Robert Griffin III||WAS||18.70||KC||16.44||21.08||5.28||22.96|
Update to the rankings..
Bad news for Peyton Manning owners, as the weather on Sunday in Denver calls for 16 degree temps, and a 30 percent chance of snow. Manning isn’t a terrific cold weather player, and if you have a guy like Nick Foles behind him on your QB depth chart, this would be the week to start Foles.
The projection also drops Fitzpatrick, as this game will likely be lower scoring than originally projected.
Good luck this week!!
Latest posts by K J (see all)
- Daily Fantasy Baseball Plays 8/30/14 – @Draftsterfs - August 30, 2014
- The best funny fantasy football team names of 2014 - August 29, 2014
- Best players to target for hits and strikeouts – Daily fantasy baseball 8/24/14 - August 24, 2014