Don't want email updates for every reply? Go to your user dashboard >> My Settings >> Notification Options. Or Content / Follow for each individual thread

About Fantasy Team Advice

We are a community of thousands all dedicated towards helping each other succeed in fantasy sports. Everyone helps answer 2 questions while waiting for an answer to their own, which helps generate discussion in the threads. Our 60+ writers can be found throughout the week interacting with the community and helping owners with their lineup dilemmas. All members are expected to be cordial and helpful as we are interested in building a community of positive fantasy sports players from around the world with varying degrees of experience.

Answer 2 questions!

We ask that all users answer 2 questions while waiting for a response to their own. It only takes a minute to give a well thought out response to other's, and helps to encourage an interactive community. Everyone here will make their own decisions ultimately.. they just want someone else's perspective.

FTA Links

In-Season
  • NFL
  • MLB
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • NASCAR
  • MMA

Photo

Dale Sveum screws over Matt Garza's fantasy owners and Cubs fans