Answer 2 questions when you post one of your own - If everyone in the community follows this simple rule, there will be twice as many opinions to choose from.

Pro Tip: Click "View New Content" and respond to those threads with 0 or 1 replies to ensure everyone is involved.

About Fantasy Team Advice

We are a community of thousands all dedicated towards helping each other succeed in fantasy sports. Everyone helps answer 2 questions while waiting for an answer to their own, which helps generate discussion in the threads. Our 50+ writers from FTA and RW can be found throughout the week interacting with the community and helping owners with their lineup dilemmas

Answer 2 questions!

We ask that all users answer 2 questions while waiting for a response to their own. It only takes a minute to give a well thought out response to other's, and helps to encourage an interactive community. Everyone here will make their own decisions ultimately.. they just want someone else's perspective.

Photo

Potential blockbuster deal in the works. What do you think

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KingKoopa87

KingKoopa87

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationBowser's Castle

Posted May 12 2013 - 09:22 PM

I'm sending David Wright and Carlos Gomez for Joey Votto and Martin Prado.  Was worried by Gomez missing a game due to a back injury that has lingered since spring, so I figured I sell high now

This is a points based H2H league if that matters in the decision making.  Lineup is in my signature

#2 __KJ__

__KJ__

Major Leaguer

• Administrators
  • 4,295 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted May 13 2013 - 05:43 AM

I think you are giving up a little too much value, especially with the start that Prado has had. You would have 4 first basemen on your roster, and only Prado to cover 3B

Personal Accounts

Connect to FTA's Social Accounts

#3 criffrock

criffrock

High-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted May 13 2013 - 11:09 AM

trumbo 3B eligible in ur league?  if so thats another option at 3B.  i like wright i would try to deal butler or konerko first imo.

Clif

#4 KingKoopa87

KingKoopa87

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationBowser's Castle

Posted May 13 2013 - 02:41 PM

I tried konerko and Gomez first but he only would do it with Wright thrown in. Thought it might still be a good deal but declined based on the feedback. Thanks for the responses